Are you that spirited back end boss we're after?
Do you feel like joining a group of young creative online fanatics in developing ambitious and innovative products? Our goal: creating unique online experiences serving to turn users and moderators into happy people.
As a Rodesk UX developer, we provide you with the time and space you need to develop yourself and to further expand and deepen your areas of expertise and interest. Get stuck in and join talented designers, front end developers and UX experts in challenging projects.
Of course, we balance our hard work with plenty of play, so we make sure there’s always time for a fierce battle of ping-pong or pool between jobs.
Fulltime / parttime
Both fulltime and parttime options are possible depending on what you want. It’s important that you are available to join the Tribe in our headquarters for at least 24 hours a week.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing custom WordPress themes and plugins for customers;
- Back end development for all sorts of different projects;
- Back end development on side projects we think up and work out together;
- Joining in strategic deliberations prior to project launches;
- Working autonomously in a compact and sociable team;
- Continued development and optimisation of existing customer websites.
What we can offer you
- A great workspace in our Rotterdam Creative Factory studio;
- An enthusiastic and youthful team of web specialists;
- A wealth of expertise and experience;
- Personal guidance including growth plans and career opportunities;
- Challenging tasks in customer projects and side projects;
- Plenty of responsibility, freedom, and time for personal interests;
- Legendary Friday afternoon drinks.
Requirements / must haves
- You are creative and proactive, with a keen eye for detail;
- You are perfectly able to work in a small team with an independent spirit;
- Good command of PHP, MySQL;
- Good command of WordPress;
- Sufficient communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of all front end languages (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery);
- Preference: Experience in responsive design and mobile-first;
- Preference: Experience in GIT.