Fulltime front-end boss
Are you that gifted front-end boss we're after?
Do you feel like joining a group of young creative fanatics in developing ambitious and innovative products? Our goal: creating unique online experiences turning users and moderators into happy people.
As a Rodesk UX front-end developer (full time job – 40 hours), we provide you with the time and space you need to develop yourself and to further expand and deepen your areas of expertise and interest. Get stuck in and join talented designers, front end developers and UX experts in challenging projects. Of course, we balance our hard work with plenty of play, so we make sure there’s always time for a fierce battle of ping pong or pool between jobs.
If you feel up to the challenge and think you could teach us a trick or two, then don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know why we can’t do without you!
What you’ll be doing
- Converting concepts to semantically correct and clean HTML5 & CSS3 code;
- Coming up with solutions to tantalising front end challenges;
- Working in sprints keeping all as agile as possible
- Joining in strategic deliberations prior to project launches;
- Working autonomously in a compact and sociable team;
- Continued development and optimisation of existing customer websites;
- Trying to own your colleagues in gruelling ping-pong matches.
What we can offer
- A sweet spot to work in our Rotterdam Creative Factory studio;
- An enthusiastic and youthful team of web specialists;
- A wealth of expertise and experience;
- Personal guidance including growth plans and career opportunities;
- Challenging tasks in customer projects and side projects;
- Plenty of responsibility, freedom, and time for personal interests;
- Legendary Friday afternoon drinks.
Requirements / must haves
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Solid knowledge of front end languages: HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in converting concepts into clickable HTML5 prototypes;
- Experience in developing mobile first and responsive websites.
- You are perfectly capable of working in a small team with an independent spirit;
- Always up-to-date on cutting edge technologies and trends
- Experience in versioning and GIT
- Preference: Experience with BEM and OOCSS
- Preference: Experience with Sass, preprocessing and Gulp
- Preference: You are a performance nerd
- Preference: Good written and oral command of English;