Allround UX Producer
We are looking for a UX producer aka project guru who will direct the success of our projects.
Rodesk is a strategic digital agency from Rotterdam. Our compact Tribe consisting of young, enthusiastic specialists is driven by our shared passion for online. With focus on well thought-out strategy, refined design and smart technology, we realize websites and applications for ambitious clients. We see it as our task to enrich the world with user-friendly and beautiful websites. With only one goal; the ultimate online experience for the user.
What it’s like to be a UX Producer at the Rodesk Tribe?
As a UX producer (part-time position – 24 hrs) you are the interface connecting principals, designers, and developers. You are an empathic and accurate personality, with a keen eye for detail, and when you agree on something, you make sure that it gets done. You fiercely guard planning, progress, quality, and budget, while making sure that communication towards customers and team remain warm and effective. You are a social and sociable humanoid and a committed tribe member – just as important as your skillset as far as we’re concerned – as our Rodesk culture is the driving force behind our work. Experience with and affinity for digital product development is more than welcome; a whiff of affection for and a modest understanding of agile work processes would be much appreciated as well.
Do you sense a calling here? Fingers itching? Can’t wait to jump in and help us realise dizzyingly awesome projects, in a blossoming, one-of-a-kind strategic design agency stationed in Rotterdam’s greatest studio? Fancy working right on the banks of the River Meuse? Let’s see what you’ve got then: don’t be shy and convince us of the fact that you are exactly what we need!
What you’ll be doing
- Keeping connections alive between customers, the Tribe, and users of our products;
- Forging customer wishes and demands into concrete tasks;
- Safeguarding project planning and budgets;
- Preparing and facilitating team & customer work sessions;
- Directing user tests.
What we can offer
- The Tribe: a spirited team of young and hungry web specialists;
- A bottomless well of expertise, creative urge, and experience;
- Guidance in your self-conceived plan for growth and career opportunities;
- Challenging work on client projects and personal projects alike;
- Excellent labour conditions and benefits;
- A collective pension scheme;
- Sumptuous lunches, drinks gatherings, and parties in our studio slash nightclub (after 11pm – that’s how much fun working late can be).
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years of work experience in similar positions;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum work processes;
- A sense of design and a personal view on the matter, explicitly including User Experience design;
- Demigod-level communicative powers;
- A social humanoid with an empathic mindset;
- A born team player with tribal tendencies;
- A bellyful of Rotterdam guts: even if you’re not a Rotterdam native, you should have an irresistible urge to roll up your sleeves, make tough decisions without blinking, and boldly say “hell no” whenever “hell yeah” doesn’t feel right.